SCAP / ASAS · Mandatory Notice: There is no scientific proof that any product (except certain registered medicinal products) or service can retard hair loss or promote hair growth. Individual results may vary. SCAP / ASAS · 法定声明:没有科学证明任何产品(某些注册药品除外)或服务可以延缓脱发或促进毛发生长。实际效果因人而异。

A Quiet Story,
Beautifully Shot.
一段安静的故事
美丽地拍下来

Reference for creators in our program — hooks, scenes, and language guardrails. Adapt freely; the brand voice is "quiet luxury", not "before/after sales pitch".本指南供合作创作者参考——开场钩子、场景脚本、语言边界。请自由演绎,品牌调性是「静奢」而非「前后对比叫卖」。

Default Shot List.标准镜头表

#Scene场景Shot镜头Voiceover suggestion配音建议
10:00–0:05Bottle in morning light, slow rotate晨光中瓶身缓转"My one-minute scalp ritual.我的一分钟头皮仪式。"
20:05–0:1230 presses along hairline, top-down POV顶视角,沿发际线按 30 下"30 presses, twice a day. Water-light.每天两次,每次 30 下。如水般清透。"
30:12–0:18Fingertip massage 60 seconds, time-lapse指腹按摩 60 秒,加速"A 60-second massage. Then style as usual.按摩 60 秒,照常造型。"
40:18–0:25Mirror selfie, fluffed hairline镜中自拍,发际线蓬起"A fuller-looking finish — that's what I'm here for.让发际线显得更丰盈——我就为这一点而来。"
50:25–0:30CTA card with affiliate linkCTA 卡片 + 联盟链接"If you're curious about the science, it's on a separate page. Link in bio.想了解科学的话——那放在另一个页面。链接在简介。"

10 Compliant Opening Lines.10 条合规开场白

  1. "If you're tired of haircare that feels heavier than the problem it solves…如果你受够了「比问题本身还沉重」的护发产品……"
  2. "A scalp ritual that takes less time than my morning latte.比早晨那杯拿铁还省时间的头皮仪式。"
  3. "The texture is the part nobody told me about.没人告诉我,重点其实是质地。"
  4. "Bird's nest, but for your scalp. I know how that sounds.燕窝,但是给头皮的。我知道听上去怎样。"
  5. "A one-minute thing I now do twice a day.一个我每天做两次、每次一分钟的事。"
  6. "Hairline ritual. Quiet, water-light, no scent clash.发际线仪式。安静、水感、不抢香。"
  7. "My vanity has a new resident.梳妆台上新住进了一位。"
  8. "If you've been told your scalp is "sensitive", this is for you.如果你的头皮被定义为「敏感」,这是给你的。"
  9. "It's hormone-free. That alone made me try it.无激素。仅此一点就让我愿意尝试。"
  10. "The brand keeps its science on a separate page. That's the part I respect.这个品牌把科学放在另一页面——这是我尊重它的地方。"

Three Caption Skeletons.三种文案骨架

Skeleton A · The Texture Confession「质地告白」

Hook: I switched scalp serums and only one thing convinced me. Body: Texture. It's water-light. No sticky finish, no flat hair. I thought "scalp serum" meant heavy. This isn't. CTA: Code [YOURCODE] saves on Shopee. Or read the brand's research page if you want the chemistry.钩子:我换了头皮精华,只有一点说服我。 正文:质地。如水般清透。不黏腻、不压扁。我以为「头皮精华」都很重,这支不是。 CTA:Shopee 用代码 [YOURCODE]。想看化学细节,去品牌的研究页面读。

Skeleton B · The Quiet Brand Praise「品牌克制」

Hook: A scalp brand that won't oversell to me. That's rare. Body: They put all their research — patents, studies, NMPA records — on a separate page they label as educational. Their product page is just product. I respect that. CTA: Brand: @mysao.sg. Code [YOURCODE].钩子:一个不会硬推的头皮品牌——少见。 正文:他们把所有研究——专利、论文、NMPA 记录——都放在标示为「教育资料」的另一页面。产品页就只是产品。这一点我很欣赏。 CTA:品牌 @mysao.sg。代码 [YOURCODE]。

Skeleton C · The 1-Minute Ritual「一分钟仪式」

Hook: I needed scalp care that fits my mornings, not the other way around. Body: 30 presses, 60 seconds of massage, hair styled as usual. Twice a day. The hairline looks fluffier in the mirror — that's what I came for. CTA: Link in bio.钩子:我想要一种「匹配我早晨」的头皮护理,不是反过来。 正文:30 下、按摩 60 秒、照常造型。每天两次。镜中发际线看起来更蓬松——这是我想要的。 CTA:链接在简介。

Need Custom Material?需要定制素材?

Email media@mysao.sg with your script idea — we'll review it for compliance within one business day before you film.把你的脚本构思发到 media@mysao.sg——我们会在一个工作日内做合规校对,再开拍。

Email Media Team联系媒体团队 Back to KOL Program返回 KOL 计划
SCAP / ASAS · Mandatory Notice: There is no scientific proof that any product (except certain registered medicinal products) or service can retard hair loss or promote hair growth. Individual results may vary. SCAP / ASAS · 法定声明:没有科学证明任何产品(某些注册药品除外)或服务可以延缓脱发或促进毛发生长。实际效果因人而异。